The Red Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For All Your Gaming Needs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do i get through the levels in the single player mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan

How do i get through the levels in the single player mode Empty
PostSubject: How do i get through the levels in the single player mode   How do i get through the levels in the single player mode EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 am

I can't finish the levels in the single player mode i just get lost and end up running in circles going through random doors how do i finish the levels.
Back to top Go down
NintendoKeza
Basic User
Basic User
NintendoKeza

How do i get through the levels in the single player mode Empty
PostSubject: Confusing? Yes. Easy? Well...   How do i get through the levels in the single player mode EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:55 am

Hey Dan. SSBB's single player is hard, we know. You said that you don't know what to do.

May we ask, are you at the part with 4 doors, and a save point (Inside Subspace) were you have an annoying map that doesnt help?

Well on the map, you see all those dots? You have to go to each one, then you unlock these bowser faces and they are boss fights.

If that didnt help, post again Very Happy or maybe visit the SSBB website (although it doesnt really help!) www.SmashBros.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheRedForum.in-goo.net

How do i get through the levels in the single player mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Forum :: Wii :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: Help-
Jump to: