The Red Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For All Your Gaming Needs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review of Fallout 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaia

Review of Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Review of Fallout 3   Review of Fallout 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Fallout 3 is overall an amazing game the graphics are good the action is good and the V.A.T.S aiming system is top notch.
The game starts out with you as a newborn infant in Vault 101. From there you play through key moments of your childhood until one day your Dad leaves the Vault and now the overseer is trying to kill you. You also leave the Vault and find youself in the wasteland of Washington D.C. After that you are free to go about where ever you want exploreing anything and doing any quests you want to. I give this game a 10/10 and say it is a must buy.
Back to top Go down
NintendoKeza
Basic User
Basic User
NintendoKeza

PostSubject: Fallout Fan   Review of Fallout 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 am

gaia wrote:
Fallout 3 is overall an amazing game the graphics are good the action is good and the V.A.T.S aiming system is top notch.
The game starts out with you as a newborn infant in Vault 101. From there you play through key moments of your childhood until one day your Dad leaves the Vault and now the overseer is trying to kill you. You also leave the Vault and find youself in the wasteland of Washington D.C. After that you are free to go about where ever you want exploreing anything and doing any quests you want to. I give this game a 10/10 and say it is a must buy.

We're glad you like it.

You must be looking forward to a fourth fallout.. if there ever will be one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheRedForum.in-goo.net
xcrunnner2828
New User
New User
xcrunnner2828

PostSubject: Re: Review of Fallout 3   Review of Fallout 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 am

I personally like the computer version of fallout 3 better because they released this thing that you can use to edit the game and make it more unique
Back to top Go down
NintendoKeza
Basic User
Basic User
NintendoKeza

PostSubject: We Agree   Review of Fallout 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 am

Ahh yes. I remember reading a review of it in Total PC Gaming. It looks good, maybe a few areas need improving. CoD WaW looked great - I have it for Wii now
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheRedForum.in-goo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of Fallout 3   Review of Fallout 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of Fallout 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Forum :: Xbox 360 :: Fallout 3 :: Anything-
Jump to: